I worked as an Associate Software Engineer on the Gameplay team at NetherRealm Studios.
- Worked with other disciplines to improve the appearance of in game cloth
- Managed live content visible on the main menu
- Managed save data to prevent breakage and ease development
- Re-architected the gameplay user management backend system
- Used first party systems to implemented downloadable content
- Implemented BI event hooks and managed backend system
Mortal Kombat X
I worked as a Junior Software Engineer on the Gameplay team at NetherRealm Studios.
- Designed and implemented gameplay features
- Performed maintenance on the codebase
- Performed key work for deployment of Enhanced Online Beta
I co-created and co-run ReCloned Podcast.
- Edited audio of podcast episodes
- Posted episodes to RSS feed
- Maintained a steady schedule over months of releases
- Planned episode discussions and researched episode trivia
Antiques Appraisal Bot
I created and run Antiques Appraisal Bot on Twitter.
- Utilized API for public domain images from the Metropolitan Museum of Art (More Details)
- Integrated computer vision to analyze image contents
- Used Amazon Lambda to create a regularly posting Twitter bot